Who is this Working Conditions Catalogue for?
- Parent Category: Josetta - 1 - en-GB
- Category: FAQ Homepage English
The Working Conditions Catalogue is specifically intended for employers and employees in the Sector Working under hyperbaric conditions, but also for the clients as mentioned in the risk group:Duties, responsibilities and requirements.
Working under hyperbaric conditions definitions and applicability
- Diving work: performing work in a liquid or in a dry diving bell including the stay in this liquid or in this dry diving bell, whereby for breathing use is made of a gas under a higher pressure than atmospheric pressure.
- Caisson work: performing work in a space under a pressure of at least 104 Pa above atmospheric pressure and wholly or partially is surrounded by a liquid including the stay in and the transportation to and from that space.
- Hyperbaric medicine work: performing work in a hyperbaric treatment chamber under a pressure of at least 104 Pa above atmospheric pressure.
- Other work under hyperbaric conditions: performing of other work than diving or caisson work in a space under a pressure of at least 104 Pa above atmospheric pressure, including the stay in that space.